Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Egg retrieval is on Thursday!

Everything is really coming together! There were quite a few eggs today. We could have as many as 11 mature eggs, that's a big "could". :) I have to go down for another blood draw tomorrow, but the retrieval will definitely be Thursday.

How exciting huh? :)

Question for all the IVF'ers. I've noticed I'm exhausted. I'm so tired. Is that from the meds? I was thinking maybe it was from all the driving and Mark's heart issues and maybe I just wasn't sleeping real good. I'm emotional and crying over every little thing...which I know is probably from the meds....but just not sure about the fatigue part.

Here are pictures of our biggest Flintstone Follies:

1 comment:

Casey said...

Tammy, I have never done IVF, so I cant answer that from that from my point of view. But, look what you have gone through already? Stress can definitely make you tried. But Ill step to the side and let some Vet IVF'er answer that.

But I want to say Im still here for you...I wish I could do more for you. I guess all I can really do is pray. You know...there is power in prayer...