Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

No more anonymous

Sadly, I have decided to turn off my anonymous commenting ability. I wanted to keep this option open because I know a couple people like to comment who do not have a google account and I definitely wanted them to have the option to leave their support.

However, I have received a couple comments that, although tried to be helpful and informative, have bothered me. I respect everyone's opinions and information...I just don't want people to feel they have to hide their name from me. You can post it on the board or under your own name. I'm 32 years old and I can take it...I promise. I promise not to judge you and I respect your opinions.

I realize my journey has been more of a struggle than others, but I know less of a struggle than others. I'm sure there are plenty of women who have been in my shoes at this point. That doesn't mean they weren't dealing with "nonprofessionals"...it's just the luck of the draw. My IVF clinic came highly recommended and I have no regrets going to this clinic.

As much as some people don't like to hear this, I believe it's all in God's plan. He knows the right time and I trust Him. During one of my IUIs, I had the same number of eggs, same trigger shot and timing as someone else on the board. They had twins, I had a BFN. It just goes to show you that God is in charge.

This anonymous commenter stated I should be angry because of this. I want to thank you for watching out for me and I know you mean well. While I'm disappointed this hasn't panned out, I'm not angry. I know these doctors are doing the best they can and the way things happen are all in God's plan. Some will believe that and others won't...I just happen to be one of those who do.

And let's not forget, it's not over yet! They'll be calling me tomorrow. I'm just holding out on prayer along with many other people....thank you for that.

So, I apologize for having to turn off the anonymous comments. I really didn't want to do that. I want to know you and know how you feel. Please don't hide your name. I'll love you no matter what.