Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our report today

Well, out of the 12, only 4 fertilized and none of them have started to divide...which they should've by now.

So the results aren't good. :( We're in shock and devastated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

I am thinking of you sweetie, and not sure what to say except I am praying for you.

Sending lots of hugs to you and Mark.
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Oh no. I am so sorry...I will keep my fingers crossed that things change hon. Email me through my blog...I have some questions for you or through NW.

Hugs,
Shan

Cindy said...

Love, light, comfort, and hope from our home to yours....

Anonymous said...

tammy, sorry to read this. i think you have been the victim of continued ineptness with all the medical "professionals" you have dealt with. while retrieving 12 eggs is good, they should have been able to tell you right away how many were mature. but no, you have to wait til today to have the full force of the disappointment. it's not right. it also sounds like you were under stimmed which is also not right. i wish there was something i could say but i know words are useless right now. if i were you i would be mad that this is happening to you again and again.

The Pirate Dog Mama said...

Tammy and Mark,

Sending lots of warm thoughts and if I could huggs. So very sorry...

Leslie Laine said...

I'm so sorry to read this news. I am praying for you.

Please keep us posted when you can.

l.l.