Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our baseline ultrasound

Yesterday we had our baseline ultrasound after being on Lupron for 10 days. Both Mark and I were excited to see how things were going and I think the nurse could tell. Right away when she came in she asked "So, are you excited?". I smiled and nodded. She went on to say that it was getting to the point where things were going to go so fast and she was excited for us which I thought was really sweet.

Everything looks great! The nurse said things are right where they are supposed to be. She pointed out the lining to me and the uterus and then we looked at the ovaries. There are 8 follies on one side and 5 on the other. She said this was a perfect amount for a baseline.

Everything seems to be going so well and it's so exciting that everything is lining up so well. Just like it's meant to be.

Friday we start the stimulation meds. 3 shots a day. But after seeing those follies on the screen and knowing those are our potential babies, I'd do 100 shots a day. Okay, maybe not, but 3 is okay. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news sweetie! Fingers crossed for more good news!

Shan

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good luck with the stim shots today! You inspire me!
Melanie