Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The HCG shot

More proof that my husband is a dork.

We're getting ready for the HCG shot. I can tell Mark is really nervous. It was actually cute how he was so nervous about it. :) In the typical Mark fashion, he asks me to take my pants and shirt off because it's "easier"....sure Mark.

So, I'm standing there naked, ready to get this HUGE needle poked in me and this is what Mark says:

"You're not going to fart on me, are you?"

I turn around and look at him "I'm about to get the biggest needle God ever invented into my skinny little behind and all you can think about is YOU getting farted on?"

Mark says "Well, think about it, Tammy. Your butt is right here! Wouldn't you be a little concerned?"

He's got a good point.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Too funny! It's like nervousness coming out as humor.

Jennie said...

You'll be in my prayers tomorrow morning!! Just remember to relax and if you have a tendency towards motion sickness tell the nurses so that you will have the option of taking drugs to keep you relaxed. My first IVF I was sick with a fever for a few days afterwards with puking. My successful IVF I took the drugs and I was very relaxed and not sick at all which made laying in bed for the four days much easier.

MommynMama said...

Tammy-
I will be thinking of you both tomorrow. GOOD LUCK AND GET THAT BABY MAKING ON THE MOVE!!!

Happy said...

Ha ha! Good luck!!