Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Flintstone Follies report

They retrieved 12 eggs! I'm not sure if all of them are mature or not. They will be calling on Saturday with the embryo report and we'll know then. That was more than they thought and were very happy with 12.

It went well. I'm just mostly tired and have a little back pain, but not too bad. I had a little cramping, but not like I expected.

Sorry this is short. I will catch up on everyone later, I promise...I'm going back to bed right now. :)

Thanks so much for all your support and prayers! It means a lot.

No comments: