Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday ultrasound

Once again, everything looks great and coming along. :) There were quite a few more that popped up today from yesterday. My lining has jumped up to 14, too. So, we're going back tomorrow and we'll see how things look. They may decide to do the HCG on Monday, making the retrieval Wednesday, or may want to wait another day to see if they want to wait for the ones found on today's ultrasound. I guess we'll find out more tomorrow. :)

I did have 2 really big ones. When the tech was measuring, Mark said "Wow. Those are really big. They have to be Fred and Barney."

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. I think the tech was trying to look like she hadn't heard him. :) I don't blame her. Mark can be a geek. :)

The clinic was really busy today. The waiting room was packed. We were sitting next to a woman who told me "I guess we're all on the same cycle." I smiled and nodded. On the way home, Mark brought that up and said "I was so excited that maybe she was talking about my kind of cycle. I wanted to ask her if she meant a Harley or a Honda!"

I'm telling ya, he's a geek. :)

And of course, a picture of the Flintstone Follies :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Again, good news! Come on Flinstones!
Melanie

Mamato2 said...

Oh, I hope they ALL contain miracle eggies!!