Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday ultrasound

Everything looks great! The largest ones were 20 mm and then there were a total of 8 that were 14 mm. My lining is at 11 which is great. We get to go back down tomorrow for another ultrasound and blood work. They are thinking the HCG shot might be either tomorrow or Monday. Therefore the retrieval will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

Wow. :) Pretty exciting! I wasn't able to get a picture this time. :( I was really bumming...but I'm definitely going to get one tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That sounds AWESOME, I can NOT beleive it is so close! I am giving ya all the prayers i got.

Melanie