Our family..just missing our peanut

Our family..just missing our peanut
We underwent an unsuccessful IVF in 2008 and now are undergoing a FET with donated embryos in March 2010. This blog documents our journey.

For the rest of my life and other ramblings, please see my other blog at www.twondra.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love our supporters!!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Estrogen level

My estrogen level was 47 yesterday which I was told was perfect. :) So, same protocol for the follistim. We get the level checked again on Tuesday and have an ultrasound again then. We can't wait to see how our potential babies are doing. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tammy I have followed your story since the begining. I am waiting to do IVF in the new year but just wanted to say I will keep my fingers crossed for you.. in the chat room I was baby42008 I had 8 unsucessful IUI and like I said plan to do IVF in the new year.. Good Luck I will be watching and praying for you

Anonymous said...

GL today with your b/w nd u/s! keeping good thoughts for you and Mark. It's just a matter of days now! YAY!

Love, Choco

Deena said...

Best wishes Tammy...praying for you everyday!